Hello and welcome to Busy Bee Creations. I am so happy to finally have a place to share my love of all types of paper crafting with everyone. Please take a look around and see the items that I have created. Paper crafting has gone from a hobby to a passion and has become my therapy. It has also helped me to make many wonderful friends and I look forward to making more through my blog. If anyone has any questions about my crafts, would like further information or a list of products used, just drop me an email. Please come back often. Things change around here pretty often. For my friends and family who aren't familiar with a crafting blog, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! NOTE: If anyone tries to become a follower and has trouble, please drop me an email and let me know. Seems blogger can be a bit tempermental. Thx!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Best Witches!


Just a small gift card that I made to include
with the Halloween Card Kits that I made for the swap
over at Paper Therapy.  We had a great time with
that swap. We had to use what was in our stash
and not buy anything new. We all loved that
and loved sharing of stash with everyone
else. I received some amazing items!
Stop in sometime. Its a great place to play!

1 comment:

  1. This one has a classic look with the sillhoutte -- elegant and seasonal!

    ReplyDelete