Hello and welcome to Busy Bee Creations. I am so happy to finally have a place to share my love of all types of paper crafting with everyone. Please take a look around and see the items that I have created. Paper crafting has gone from a hobby to a passion and has become my therapy. It has also helped me to make many wonderful friends and I look forward to making more through my blog. If anyone has any questions about my crafts, would like further information or a list of products used, just drop me an email. Please come back often. Things change around here pretty often. For my friends and family who aren't familiar with a crafting blog, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! NOTE: If anyone tries to become a follower and has trouble, please drop me an email and let me know. Seems blogger can be a bit tempermental. Thx!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bucket of Warmth!



This is a bucket that I altered for a Christmas
swap over at Paper Therapy.  The first picture shows the
front and the second shows the back.  I filled it up with
all of the makings for hot chocolate, right down to chocolate
chips for extra yumminess!  My swap partner really loved it.
This is another very fun and inexpensive way to give a
great gift for any occasion.  They are great for baby
showers filled with all the little gadgets babies need. 

2 comments:

  1. I like how you've arranged the reds here. Really nice use of color, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery...love it!!
    kate

    ReplyDelete