Hello and welcome to Busy Bee Creations. I am so happy to finally have a place to share my love of all types of paper crafting with everyone. Please take a look around and see the items that I have created. Paper crafting has gone from a hobby to a passion and has become my therapy. It has also helped me to make many wonderful friends and I look forward to making more through my blog. If anyone has any questions about my crafts, would like further information or a list of products used, just drop me an email. Please come back often. Things change around here pretty often. For my friends and family who aren't familiar with a crafting blog, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! NOTE: If anyone tries to become a follower and has trouble, please drop me an email and let me know. Seems blogger can be a bit tempermental. Thx!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Finally Fall!

YAY!  Fall is upon us and it's my favorite time of year.  I love the colors and the festive feel of all of the homey things to come over the next few months.  Fall is when my "nesting" vibe kicks in.  I want to make the house look festive and baked anything that smells like cinnamon.  Of course, the crafty fall stuff too!  There won't be too much of that this year though with the wedding in high gear.  Instead of the brilliant fall hues spread across my crafty table, I will be seeing hues of ivory, white and the palest of pinks.  But ooohhh, so worth it!  I did get a chance to open my box of Fall crafting goodness today and make some invites for a family party.  With all of the chaos lately, it was absolutely blissful to be crafting something fun and with my favorite season's goodies.  So here are the invites. I will have a couple more things that I will be making for the party and I will post them when I finish.   What a wonderful break this has been for me at a much needed time.  And oh yes - how could I forget?  The family party I am crafting for is a combo of my step dad's b-day and get this - my mom is retiring!!!  After working for YEARS, she is finally calling it quits. We are so proud of her for all that she did for her and all that she taught us about responsibility.  Yup, it was a good day today!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! This perfectly captures your love for the season!!

    ReplyDelete