Hello and welcome to Busy Bee Creations. I am so happy to finally have a place to share my love of all types of paper crafting with everyone. Please take a look around and see the items that I have created. Paper crafting has gone from a hobby to a passion and has become my therapy. It has also helped me to make many wonderful friends and I look forward to making more through my blog. If anyone has any questions about my crafts, would like further information or a list of products used, just drop me an email. Please come back often. Things change around here pretty often. For my friends and family who aren't familiar with a crafting blog, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! NOTE: If anyone tries to become a follower and has trouble, please drop me an email and let me know. Seems blogger can be a bit tempermental. Thx!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Big Old Thank You


This is a Thank You card that I made for my wonderful friend and mentor,
Kristin who is the site owner at paper Therapy.  I made this to thank her
for a very special Christmas gift.  Ironically the day I am posting it,
she has made an announcement to close the doors at
Paper Therapy to pursue all of the amazing opportunities that
have opened for her in the crafting world.  So I post this now as
as double thank you to her for all that she has done for so
many of us at Paper Therapy. I wouldn't be where I am
without her.  Tons of luck Kristin! Love you girl!

3 comments:

  1. The perfect match...a very special card for a very special lady! Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - this is a special card for someone very special to us. :) Very lovely my dear! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at this card every day! I love it so much. Thank you guys for being such wonderful friends to me. :)

    ReplyDelete