Hello and welcome to Busy Bee Creations. I am so happy to finally have a place to share my love of all types of paper crafting with everyone. Please take a look around and see the items that I have created. Paper crafting has gone from a hobby to a passion and has become my therapy. It has also helped me to make many wonderful friends and I look forward to making more through my blog. If anyone has any questions about my crafts, would like further information or a list of products used, just drop me an email. Please come back often. Things change around here pretty often. For my friends and family who aren't familiar with a crafting blog, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! NOTE: If anyone tries to become a follower and has trouble, please drop me an email and let me know. Seems blogger can be a bit tempermental. Thx!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Post It Note Holder and Matching Box of Refills

I made these as part of a neighbor's Christmas gift.
It was my first attempt at making the matching box
to hold extra Post-It notes.  I was pleasantly surprised
by how easy it was and the end result is a great
little desk set.  The template for this can be found
at TheCuttingCafe.com


  1. Oh Karen, this is yummy! Your talent continues to amaze me! Thanks for sharing it with us. <3

  2. Another amazing project Karen! Love all the detail and your color combo is perfect!

  3. These are gorgeous I love the colours well done hugs Elaine